cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Future home of something quite cool . sudden appear on my site.how to fix

hi,

today im just open my site and its says "Future home of something quite cool" . why this happen ? even i was visit my in morning. im just stuck with godaddys service. always CHAT OFFLINE.Smiley Frustrated Smiley Sad  i cant  call them im not in USA. please help someone.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Future home of something quite cool . sudden appear on my site.how to fix

The Future Home of Something Quite Cool is a splash index page. Check your DNS to make sure the domain is pointed to the correct hosting, also make sure you have a valid index page. 

Solution

thanks for reply

its fixed by me. 🙂 however the problem was wordpress CORE . reinstall wordpress except wp-content + wp-config.php and problem solved .. my site runnig same as before 🙂

I do not believe in that solution. I delete all the content and create a index.html file and it says the same "

Future home of something quite cool.

"

People give us real solution. The What and Why! Please!!!

This is how i Fixed this issues . Try now 100% work.

Follow these  step

01. Check DNS

Set DNS to Default DNS by Godaddy

02. Go To File Manager At Cpanel

Delete All Folder From /Public html Folder except **wp-content (Folder) + wp-config.php(php file)**

Reinstall Wordpress

Boom You Are Done. Try Now 🙂

For starters, no one in their right mind is using wordpress.

Is there a proper solution to this. I'm getting this issue without wordpress and I need it fixed ASAP.