• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Gallery Pictures size

I am currently editing my website and the size of the pictures when it is clicked is somehow small. I want to make it bigger to fill more of the screen. I checkec many templets and theu are all the same size which is somehow small. Is there anyway to make it bigger ? and also remove the blurred background since it is annoying for some pictures. 

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Gallery Pictures size

Hello  

How to resizing your images

After you add an image to a placeholder in a module, you can size it to meet your needs.

1. If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account.
    2. On the Campaigns page, at the bottom of any campaign, click Edit.
      Click Edit
    3. On the marked corner of the image (located in one of the bottom corners of the image), hover until you see the double-headed arrow, then click and drag in or out to resize the image.
      Click and drag the corner
    4. Click Save.
    Tips for resizing your images
    • For the mixed text and image modules, the text automatically wraps around the image.
    • Pixel dimensions display in the bottom corner of the image in the module. As you resize an image, pixel dimensions dynamically change.
      Pixel dimensions on the bottom corner
    • Banner images are always the full width of your email, which is 590 pixels. You can't resize those. All other images can range from 79 to 554 pixels in width. There are no height limitations.
    Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Thanks for the efforts but that is not my problem. What I mean by the picture size when it is clicked is in the photo gallery on the website itself, please see the example below:

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 10.07.34 AM.png

You see how the photo is small compared to the whole page. Now as I know that there is no way because the website builder is a very basic tool. But I don't know if there is somehow "hidden" thing I can do ??

Hi @ahmedalnaji,

Welcome to the Community!

The instructions here will give you a ton of information about the use and size of photos in the website builder. There are also links at the bottom of the article that may be of use for you to accomplish your image preferences. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support