• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Give access to post a blog entry

Is there a way to give someone in my company access to create blog entries without having access to other features in my GoDaddy account?

I only want them to edit entries on one particular site.  I do not want them to have access to DNS or other settings.

Thanks,

Amit

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Give access to post a blog entry

I have run into the same issue and currently appears in GoCentral there is no way to do this.  I have been told to move to WordPress which would be quite the task and there are some reported issues with the WordPress blog tools which most appear to be the configuration and setup so it is not as easy to use as GoCentral.

Wearable Art
    Employee
    Employee

@amitm1

I apologize but we do not currently have the ability to grant access to only some features in GoCentral. This is a great suggestion and I'll take it back to the team, but it's not something we currently have in the works. Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you! 

Thanks -
    Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

Highlighted

Is there a way for visitors on my site to leave Comments? Using the Blog? Need help!

www.BIGGERKicker.com

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @Publishme,

We currently don't have commenting as a feature on the blog tool but are working on this. Please see this thread in the Community with responses from our product manager of the blog tool https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral/how-to-enable-comments-on-blog-posts-on-builder/m-p/9592.... You may want to subscribe to this thread for an update in the future. Thanks!

Rachel