• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Go Central additional web pages

I loved the freedom of the former website builder tools which allowed me to have 80+ pages for my model and talent agency website. However, the Go Central limits us to 50 pages and I have 95 models/actors that need their own page on the website. Please can Go Central allow at least  100 pages for consumer's websites? Thank you kindly.

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Go Central additional web pages

GoCentral is built more for simple websites with few pages, even nearing the limit would likely become cumbersome to manage.  You may want to look into a more advanced option like WordPress that can be even further tailored to your needs using plugins.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Go Central additional web pages

Hi @elbertivory. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It is possible to get additional pages added to your GoCentral plan. You'll need to make sure that all pages on your site currently have 2-3 sections of content on them. If you have that, then reach out to our customer care team. They can have the site reviewed by our advanced support, who can get a request sent up to our developers to add additional pages. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.