• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Go Central site will not load for everyone

I recently built my Go Central site, and launched last week (5 days ago!)  It's been nothing but hassles since! Some people can load the site and some people get various error screens such as IP Name server invalid, This site cant be reached DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN, ERR_NAME NOT RESOLVED. I'm also getting bounce backs on some (but not all!) emails I send from my website email account.  The bounce back says "Invalid sender domain". 
    I've had DOZENS of tech support calls with Go Daddy and it's still not fixed. They give me some excuse or change a setting, and tell me to wait another 48-72 hours for the "dns to populate worldwide". Yesterday a supervisor noticed that there were two IP address associated with my site (one going to the new site, one going to the old site I was previously hosting with Go Daddy).  She supposedly fixed that, told me to wait another 48-72 hours.  Now, when i try it, site flashes as "site not found" screen momentarily before actually loading. Some people still can load at all. 

I am SOOOO FRUSTRATED!!! I have never had these issues when launching previous sites. I have no idea what to do at this point. Who knows how many out there try to access my site, but then give up. A few have reached out to me by phone, but no idea how many others did not. That's LOST BUSINESS!  I'm now looking at Weebly to see if I can just leave Go Daddy entirely.  Any suggestions or advise are appreciated.  Also, if you can try my website and let me know if YOU are able to load that would be so appreciated! It's glassslippergourmet.com   (if that is not allowed please let me know and I will remove the link).  

thanks, 

Kelly 

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Go Central site will not load for everyone

Hi @kellyob. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having difficulty. I can definitely understand how this would be frustrating for you. From what I can see, it looks like there's some kind of issue with the DNS for the domain. If you can, I would continue working with our support team. As much as I'd like to help, this seems like something specific to your account and can't be addressed here. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.