• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GoCentral Calendar issue

When I added my Google Calendar to the GoCentral Calendar section, it worked great!  Unfortunately, on the mobile preview (or even when I resize the window on my computer so that it's about mobile sized) the date gets all messed up.  For example, one of the dates is the 23rd of January, and it shows as '23rd Jan' when the page is large, but on mobile and a skinny window it changes to '23 Janrd' and it looks pretty janky.  Is this something I can fix?  Or is this just a problem with the GoCentral Calendar?

Thanks for the help, still relatively new to this platform.  A little frustrated at the lack of flexibility, and I think in a few places it's almost too simple, but it's working for now!

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: GoCentral Calendar issue

Hi @langstonkyle. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! I've never seen that happen before. However, most of the time, republishing the site will solve strange issues like this. If that doesn't help, then I'd suggest connecting with customer care. I wasn't able to duplicate this using a test account, so perhaps there is an issue with the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Product Team
    Product Team

Hi @langstonkyle could you send us your website link? Since it's hard to reproduce, we can look directly at your site to see what is going on.  thanks, Christine

This totally worked!  I think I just needed to wait awhile.  When I edited something unrelated the next day, it just sort of fixed the issue.  Thank you so much for the help!

Republishing the site worked!  I think it helped that I waited a few hours.  I tried republishing a few times before I waited, but it didn't seem to fix the issue.  Thanks for the help!

@JesseW wrote:

However, most of the time, republishing the site will solve strange issues like this.