• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GoCentral Editing Questions

I have spent the past few hours trying to troubleshoot this problem on my own, so I apologize if the answer is right in front of me and I just don't see it.  

I am working in GoCentral and on this page(linked below), I would like two edits

1) The picture to be about 25% of its current size

2) For the mobile page to show all my page.  It currently cuts off about half of the right side and I cannot scroll over(on my iphone)

The picture was uploaded and added as "content"   The numbers on the bottom is an excel to html export where i copy and pasted the code. 

https://tracycup.com/joew

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: GoCentral Editing Questions

Hi @atrace83. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

For your first question, there isn't a way to reduce the size of an image placeholder in GoCentral. However, if you were to edit the image to have a large white border, you could then make it look like it's smaller. 

For your second question, this is happening due to the code you're using in the HTML section. You would need to make sure the code you add in the section is "responsive" from a design standpoint. If so, then the section should respond better on mobile devices. 

Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: GoCentral Editing Questions

This is great info. Thanks so much. I also found that I can use Logo Content and it defaults to a smaller resolution. Thanks again.