• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

GoCentral Flexibility

Hi, I am having a great time with my new website but I would love to have more flexibility as far as options on editing. I understand it isn't WordPress but I would like a few things updated:

- Customize the checkout page

- Creating promo codes to use at checkout

- More HTML options

That is pretty much all i can think of right now. But i would really like to have just a little more leeway when it comes to customizing my site.

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: GoCentral Flexibility

Great that GoCentral is working well for you @MMBLLC. I think that you'll find that the more you familiarize yourself with it the better you can make it into your own creation. Check out Watch GoCentral Website Builder and Online Store videos and the GoCentral Help there is some great information there. Happy selling! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Employee
    Employee

Re: GoCentral Flexibility

Hi @MMBLLC -

Thank you for using GoCentral, and thank you for the feedback. I've asked the Online Store product manager to respond on your first two questions about store functionality. On your HTML question, can you tell us what kind of control you are looking for, and what you would like to accomplish with it? In general, we are trying to add features to the product that let customers do customizations without touching the HTML of the site, so that we can help keep everything nice and secure, and also to help prevent potential errors and issues with different screen sizes, browsers, etc. 

thanks again, 

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager