• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

GoCentral Store - no customer receipt; no ability to leave a note when ordering

I just switched from Quick Shopping Cart to GoCentral shopping cart. For the shopper, both are easy to place orders but QSC is superior after the order has been placed. QSC gives the shopper the ability to print out a complete order invoice for their records (complete with Bill-To; Ship-To; Items Ordered; Order Total and Payment information) - GC does not (customer to wait for cryptic 2-page email). With QSC the customer can send me a message - but not with GC. This is supposed to be an upgrade, but it really isn't. 

5 REPLIES 5
    Helper V

Re: GoCentral Store - no customer receipt; no ability to leave a note when ordering

I, too, really need the ability for the customer to be able to send me a message with their order. A field on the checkout screen would be my choice. I really hope they can add that, as it seems like a relatively simple addition. Please, GoDaddy?

New

Re: GoCentral Store - no customer receipt; no ability to leave a note when ordering

I need this as well. I need my customers to be able to leave me a note when ordering. I let them chose their custom colors for their bridal bouquets. But there isn’t a spot to leave a note.
    Helper V

@tirelanduttg Any chance you could post a sample of the email the customer receives after ordering? I'd love to see it. Also, any news on the ability for the customer to leave a note during checkout? Thanks!

Helper V

Again, could someone please give us a screenshot of what the receipt looks like?

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out ! This is definitely on our radar to address. We are looking into this feature, but don't have a definitive timeline to share, right now.  I'll share details, as we solidify our plans.

Thanks for you patience,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, Online stores