• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GoCentral sites in GoDaddy Pro Account

I have quite a few GoCentral sites, some for me and some for clients.  I can't find any answer to how I might add all my sites and domain names to GoDaddy Pro account.  It would be nice to be able to do all my renewals in there.

I did learn how to add clients, but when I buy a domain for them, it still does not have their ownership info, I have to change that before getting  their approval.  If I set up a GoCentral, it's the same, all my info and not theirs.

I would love to get the points for all the money I spend doing sites.  Been with GoDaddy at least 15 years.  Can I add my own sites and domain names to GoDaddy Pro?  Can I add myself as a client?

It wanted me to give myself permission to add as a client.  Didn't work.

I have used GoDaddy Pro the last year and figured out how to add a GoCentral site, and get the points.  But site renewals too?  I have $60 of domain renewals to do today and would be nice to do in there.  Points are only a penny each, but it's something.  I don't have enough domain names to make the pro domain thing worth while.

I have read and searched, and no info available on this.  Is there some sort of GoDaddy Pro learning pages?

Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @CindyMC,

Welcome to the Community!

The GoDaddy Pro plan is not designed to integrate either the GoCentral or Websites+Marketing software. Those plans have their own design and management tools inseparable from the hosting they reside in.

The Pro plan is intended to manage websites developed through apps (primarily WordPress) or accessible by FTP uploads. The hosting plans don't even have to be at GoDaddy to be managed by this program.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

@CindyMC  to add-on to what @TLH has already stated. You might consider joining the GoDaddy reseller program, so instead of getting points, make commission instead (money).

All of the clients that are on WordPress I website manage them using the GoDaddy Pro tools, but use the GoDaddy reseller program for all of my clients to go through so i can better manage all of there products. There are also tools in there as well if you need to help users with there accounts and access their products as well through delegate access. It might be something you might consider. 

Just a thought!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CindyMC,

Welcome to the Community!

The GoDaddy Pro plan is not designed to integrate either the GoCentral or Websites+Marketing software. Those plans have their own design and management tools inseparable from the hosting they reside in.

The Pro plan is intended to manage websites developed through apps (primarily WordPress) or accessible by FTP uploads. The hosting plans don't even have to be at GoDaddy to be managed by this program.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

@CindyMC  to add-on to what @TLH has already stated. You might consider joining the GoDaddy reseller program, so instead of getting points, make commission instead (money).

All of the clients that are on WordPress I website manage them using the GoDaddy Pro tools, but use the GoDaddy reseller program for all of my clients to go through so i can better manage all of there products. There are also tools in there as well if you need to help users with there accounts and access their products as well through delegate access. It might be something you might consider. 

Just a thought!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thanks both of you for helping.  And thanks Drew for your service, my father and brother both served in the Navy.