• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper I

HOW DO I GET MY WEBSITE IN GOOGLE SHOPPING?

I just set up Google Shopping on my GoDaddy 'Quick Store'. In order for your products to actually show up on Google Shopping. Google asks you to verify your URL by downloading a Google Html file and then uploading it to your website.

I'm wondering where we upload the html file? So that this is verified and our products show up on Google Shopping. According to my research were supposed to be able to under 'Set Up' 'Media Gallery' but this doesnt accept html uploads. Does someone out there know where to upload googles html verification?

By the way there are three other options to verify: (HTML Tag) , (Google Analytics) , (Google Tag Manager) Should I use one of these alternatives?

,Thanks

Dylon

4 REPLIES 4
    Employee
    Employee

Re: HOW DO I GET MY WEBSITE IN GOOGLE SHOPPING?

@RDRacinginc

Hello Dylon!

Thank you for posting! Here's our guide on Setting up Google Shopping in Online Store. The last part there that says "Configuring Your Products for Google Shopping" is the one you need.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Helper I
    Solution

We got it verified. The verification help section was actually under (Creating a Google Products Data Feed) Thank you for your help.

Google Shopping in Online Store

Anyone know where the Google Shopping Set up is for Online store?

I don't want to be a poor sport here but if you can't get your products in Google Shopping, then online store is useless. 

Hi I am trying to register my business with google merchant centre so I can get my products onto the shopping section of google. I have seen other people over come this issue can anybody help?