Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

HOW TO SETUP TO RECEIVE PHOTOS FROM CUSTOMERS

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: HOW TO SETUP TO RECEIVE PHOTOS FROM CUSTOMERS

@BUBBAEC 

That's currently not possible on the GoCentral platform. They would have to email the photos to you. 

You can do this in WordPress but it will cost quite a bit more money in the long run to get the appropriate plugins that actually work.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I
    Solution

Hi @BUBBAEC ,

If you need form capabilities (including file upload) you might try the coffeecup form builder.   https://www.coffeecup.com/web-form-builder/

I've used it off and on for years and its an excellent solution.  The full version provides a capability to use the coffeecup servers for processing your forms so you don't need to have any real server access to run it.   

While not exactly server or website based, you might also consider setting up a slack channel for your customers and use the file sharing capabilities within it to handle both customer service and file-sharing.  Just a thought!

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

would it allow customers to upload photos to my web site