• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Had a basic website built, not happy with it would like to edit it but have no idea how to access it

I paid a person to make me a basic site. Not happy with the work plus it needs updating. I know ZERO about web building. I do not know if it is wordpress etc. I do not even know how to access it to edit it. It is hosted through GoDaddy. www.dentsundone.com

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Had a basic website built, not happy with it would like to edit it but have no idea how to acces

@corvette1995bha

Your site is on WordPress... 😉   

The person who built the site should provide you with a UN/PW to login to your WP dashboard admin area.  If they are credible they should have no objection to providing you with the Admin UN/PW so that you can login. 

It appears there is a security measure in place to hide the default login URL so they will have to advise what the new login URL is.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Had a basic website built, not happy with it would like to edit it but have no idea how to acces

same crap cant get nothing accomplished, very confusing. Not Happy At All.

Super User II

@Champions5 

What is your URL?  Is your site on WordPress?   If you can provide more details, I'm happy to try and help. 😉

Judith

Super User II
    Solution

@Champions5 

Your site was built with the GoDaddy GoCentral Web Builder.  You can access it through your GoDaddy account dashboard.  If you go to your My Products page then click on Websites, you'll find the links to access your GoCentral site dashboard there.

Then, there are bunch of helpful videos here.     HTH! 😉

Judith