• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Having trouble adding coupons to my site

I'm trying to add coupons to my site I've never had a problem before & I can't add any this morning & no I don't any active right now so I'm not over the limit

7 REPLIES 7
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Having trouble adding coupons to my site

Hi @PRINCESS88023,

If you are using GoCentral/Website Builder for your site, you'll need to also have an online store. Here's the information on how to add coupons to your online store. Hope that this helps! Please come back and let us know. Thanks!

I've had my online store I just can't add coupons from my phone never had that happen before. I can add them from my tablet just not on my phone for some reason it just won't let me add them now idk why
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

@PRINCESS88023,

Try rebooting your phone to see if that might help!! Please let us know if you're able to get this to work. Thanks!

Rachel

OK ty

Hi, I'm having this exact problem at the moment. I have an online store, followed directions & clicked save and its not actually saving the coupon, the save button fades but the screen doesn't do anything, I have to click reload or cancel or back before anything happens. broken save button link perhaps? please advise 

www.lollypopsandgumdrops.com.au

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @CandyQueen,

Did you get this figured out? Great website by the way. Selling candy has to be really fun. Not sure if you saw this help article but wanted to make sure you have it. Take care and come back to let us know if and how you got this solved. Thanks!

Rachel

Also having this problem am using my mobile and though it saves when I test it out it says invalid coupon, yet before I changed it it worked (was using laptop at that time!)