• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Having trouble adding infor to my appointments calendar.

Hi guys,

I am in the UK and I am having trouble adding info on my Appointments Calendar I purchased over a month ago!

I cannot delete any of the services that I have provided to correct them.

The business info section doesnt allow my english mobile number....it wants an american one.

And you only have USA states and nothing in UK in the address section....and so I cannot go any further in my setting up of my  Appointments Calendar!

And I don't know if there are any other glitches on the next page as I haven't got any further than Business Info....I hope there are none!

I have chatted online and I was emailed this.....   'Change the language of your GoDaddy account' may be helpful to you. Here's a link: Change the language of your GoDaddy account.

Thanks,
    Help 2.0

I did what was asked and the business info page is still showing USA states in the address drop down and it will not accept my UK mobile number!

I have chatted on the inbox and still got nowhere....

I asked PayPal to refund my purchase as i wasn't getting anywhere with emails I had sent to you about it.

PayPal sided with you and will not refund my purchase....so please can I get my appointments page up and running as soon as possible.......

I wont be around on the 22nd as i am away form the computer.....so please could you email me a reply as soon as possible please......I would like some customers soon....thank you!!!

Peace be with you

Yogi Sally Ann Slight

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Having trouble adding infor to my appointments calendar.

Hi @YogiSally

We do not have email support. Also, our appointment calendar is currently only for US customers which would explain the issues you are having. Changing the language of your GoDaddy account won't help resolve this issue, sorry if you were misinformed. You can create a form using HTML as a work around, but that is not something we support. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello @charminglygeeky,

I am having a concern with something similar. I am in the US but I create a "Category" under my appointments and I cant find a way to remove or edit it. I even remove the whole appointments feature and added it back and the category is still there. How do I delete it?

I'm having the same issue now!  I thought if I deleted the section and started over it would give me a blank template to start from but it didn't.

I see your post was a week ago....any luck figuring this out?

Employee
    Employee

Hi @YogiSally,

the Appointments booking function is only available in the US now. Good news - we will expand this to UK in the next a few weeks, please keep an eye on email updates and announcements. 

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager
    Employee
    Employee

Hi @theone254tx,

You can edit category on the Category page (Under Appointments in the header, you can find the menu to access the Category page). 

Employee
    Employee

Hi @carolc22,

Have you finished the Appointments on boarding/set up? Once you added a service, click next to confirm business info and payment options, then you should see the services shown on your site.

Employee
    Employee

Thanks again for your interests in using the Appointments booking functions. Please feel free to reply back with further questions.

Pianpian

GoDaddy product manager

I figured it out, thanks!  I made the mistake of not finishing all 4 steps before adding a new service.   Once I did that, I was able to edit and make changes immediately.  

Thank you!

Employee
    Employee

Glad it works now. Please feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Pianpian

GoDaddy product manager

Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

@YogiSallyThank you for using GoDaddy for your website. We recently released regional setting support for the UK, if you would like to set your regional time zone and address, you can simply update those under Appointments menu in settings. We will also add PayPal as a payment option in the next a few weeks.