• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Header and logo problems

I have a question about the GoDaddy website builder program. I have been using it to build a website, but I am having trouble with my header when I enter a logo.

I want the logo in the header alongside my tabs. Yet, every time I add the logo it pushed the different tabs to the side and only displays three tabs rather than all of them. I don't want my tabs to be hidden behind a "more" arrow.

I have tried changing the font size, logo size, and the theme, but the only way to have all of my tabs display is if my logo is on the photo below my header (the header photo). Does anyone know how I can get my logo to sit alongside my header tabs in a normal manner that would be found on websites like FedEx and Starbucks?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Header and logo problems

Hi @Rjfawcett111. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There isn't a way to change whether or not your links get moved under a "more" heading. This would happen dynamically based on the size of your logo. If your logo is large, it might be pushing the links over. You may be able to solve this by shrinking down the size of your logo in an image editing program. I'd also suggest making sure the logo is cropped very closely to make sure you use as little space as possible. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Yes, I shrunk the logo to the smallest size on the website and in a different program. I also shrunk the text and used the smallest font. Yet, the logo pushes the tabs halfway across the screen and hides the rest under the "more" tab. There is just an awkward space between the logo and my tabs, it looks bad.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@Rjfawcett111 - Hmm. I'm not sure then. You can also try using a different theme. That may help. Also, if you share the domain, others might have additional suggestions if they can see the actual site. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.