• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Hello :)

In need of serious advice from someone used to working with newbs! I used the websites+marketing eCommerce website builder from GoDaddy. After completing the website or actually ready to at least publish, I have run into a snag. I would like to use Authorize.net as the payment gateway instead of PayPal/Square. I am told that that is not possible unless I pay $2500 for the website to be built. Is there a way around this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User IV

@CWClifton 

Authorize.net is not integrated with Websites + Marketing. The quote you received is more than likely to convert the Website to WordPress. If you were only using this for a payment form, you could possible use wufoo with an iFrame - but if you are doing commerce / shopping you would need WordPress / WooCommerce.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User IV

@CWClifton 

Authorize.net is not integrated with Websites + Marketing. The quote you received is more than likely to convert the Website to WordPress. If you were only using this for a payment form, you could possible use wufoo with an iFrame - but if you are doing commerce / shopping you would need WordPress / WooCommerce.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post