• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Help, I would like to add a seperate frame on the right side of my entire website?

I am a plumber and using my website to get my customers to leave there information or easily contact me.  That being said I'm not a website builder but I would like the right side of my website to always display some fields whereby the customer can leave their info. and also provide my contact info.  I have been searching the website builder and have not found anything that would allow me to do this yet.  I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if this is possible and how I would go about doing it.  Most of the professional plumbing companies in town already do this and I don't want to be left behind.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Help, I would like to add a seperate frame on the right side of my entire website?

The GoCentral themes are built with mobile compatibility in mind @christisrisen. I can't say that I've seen a Website Builder theme that includes a sidebar element like what you are looking for? You can of course add a contract section to every page but I don't think you would find a sidebar element?

You could try adding the needed content to either the header or footer so that it would appear on each page. Also try different themes available yo see if you can find the one that fits your need most. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head