• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How can I build the websites in bilingualism?

6 REPLIES 6
    Employee
    Employee

Re: How can I build the websites in bilingualism?

Hello @Chole2018,

Welcome to the community! I just want to clarify for the community so they know how to answer, are you asking how to build a website in multiple languages? Or do you want to build a website about Bilingualism? Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

What you really want to know is how to manage a website with multi language support. You can do that easily using CMS systems (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, and others).

I personally prefer Joomla. There's a tutorial about Joomla's multilingual for beginners here: http://www.slideshare.net/erictiggeler/creating-a-multilingual-site-in-joomla-joomla-3-beginners-gui...

Lo que realmente queres saber es como manejar un sitio web que soporte multiples idiomas de forma automática. Podes hacerlo fácilmente usando sistemas CMS (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, y otros).

Yo personalmente prefiero Joomla. Acá tenes un tutorial acerca de como armar un sitio multilenguaje para principiantes: http://www.slideshare.net/erictiggeler/creating-a-multilingual-site-in-joomla-joomla-3-beginners-gui...

Best regards!

Saludos!

How do I build a website in two different languages with Website Builder?

But I used GoDaddy website builder to create my website. How do I get it to Joomla?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @Isabelle0211. If you use our new Website Builder, you can add a Google Translate option to the site. Check out the screen capture below. Hope that helps. 

GC google translate.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

You can Use a plugin called polylang to create multilingual websites it is easy and simple to use 

and please find the attached video of how to setup polylang Here  we have installed this plugin on our upcoming website you can see here  (website under construction)