• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How can I edit the automatic "Sign up for blog updates" text in each blog post?

I want to collect email addresses from readers, so I've activated that option on my blog. But, I want to edit the the "Sign up for my blog"  text that appears on each individual blog post. How can I accomplish this?  I added a screenshot of how it looks now, and shows up on each individual blog post. 

blog.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: How can I edit the automatic "Sign up for blog updates" text in each blog post?/?isc=g

@nickvisscher 

Copy and paste / Manual upload of content

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: How can I edit the automatic "Sign up for blog updates" text in each blog post?

@nickvisscher 

What is your URL??

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Highlighted

Re: How can I edit the automatic "Sign up for blog updates" text in each blog post?

https://nickvsppt.com/downloads  

I'm using GoDaddy Website Builder for my site (maybe I should have used word press).... 

When I turn on the subscriptions feature to my blog, the 'sign up for blog updates' automatically pops up on the right hand side. I want to keep this feature but would like to edit the text simply to say 'Email updates'... and maybe edit some of the explanatory text around it too.  I chatted with GoDaddy support and they told me there was not a way to edit this text :-(.... 

Highlighted

https://nickvsppt.com/downloads  

I'm using GoDaddy Website Builder for my site (maybe I should have used word press).... 

When I turn on the subscriptions feature to my blog, the 'sign up for blog updates' automatically pops up on the right hand side. I want to keep this feature but would like to edit the text simply to say 'Email updates'... and maybe edit some of the explanatory text around it too.  I chatted with GoDaddy support and they told me there was not a way to edit this text :-(.... 

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

@nickvisscher 

If you want more control over elements like that you will need to use something like WordPress - The Websites + Marketing can do a lot but it is designed to be very template / wizard driven without customization of built in features

Highlighted

Re: How can I edit the automatic "Sign up for blog updates" text in each blog post?/?isc=gdcommment

Is there a way to easily migrate what I currently have over to Wordpress? Or would it need some individual attention attention?

Sent from my iPhone
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: How can I edit the automatic "Sign up for blog updates" text in each blog post?/?isc=g

@nickvisscher 

Copy and paste / Manual upload of content

View solution in original post