cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How do I add my product to a section?

Hello,

How do I add my product to a section? I've created the product and its category but only see the option to add a new product to a section but not from my created products with its variant options etc.

There's also the option to add featured products but that doesn't allow me to display the individual items?

I'm also noticing when adding options to a product the price for differing sizes overrides the default price of other sizes.... the online store seems inefficient so far

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Adding product to site

Hey there @Matt6,

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Here's a really helpful article that goes over all the different features of GoCentral and how to use them. You should be able to find your answers in there and it's super useful for future reference.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community