• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How do I add the header from the home page to all my pages on the site?

How do I add the header from the home page to all my pages on the site?

There is no place to copy that I can find.

I can't figure out the layout used on that page either to add to other pages and create the header myself.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I add the header from the home page to all my pages on the site?

Hi @jedder,

Welcome to the Community!

The header material from the Home page (Navigation and any logo used) should replicate itself on every page of your website. Is that not happening in your design? You should also be able to add a small section beneath the header that you can create over all the pages with the same layout and information, if you wish. This article may help you out in creating each page. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    New

Re: How do I add the header from the home page to all my pages on the site?

It is the small section I created beneath header that I'm trying to duplicate across all pages.

Not sure what the layout was..

can't seem to find when I Edit

Solution

Re: showing Home page header to all pages

Hi Jedder,

To replicate the same section on the top of all your pages, do the following:

Go to the page (home?) where you have the desired section and layout that you want to reproduce on the other pages. Click in that section (avoiding the text and pictures) to bring up the sections menu on the right. Click the "layout" option to reveal the choices available. Once more, don't hover over any of them, as your chosen option will have a border on it, to indicate it is the one in use. Take note of what that layout is called*.

Then go to the next page onto which you can replicate this section. Chose "Add Section", and select the same category of information (Introduction, About, Gallery, etc) that you used on the original page. Then click "Layout" and search for the one with the same title*. You can choose it for this, and all the other pages you wish to replicate. You may want to keep the text your using (if it's the same) on a notepad or textedit screen, to make copy/paste easy here. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: showing Home page header to all pages

this sub header does not have that option.

I tried already.

I recreated a new section in each of my pages to match somewhat.

It does not look as good as it added too much space.