• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How do I remove the shopping cart logo from main webpage?

I don't want to remove the store!  Just the icon at the top right of the home page.  Is that possible?  Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: How do I remove the shopping cart logo from main webpage?

Hi @CraigTRD. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Unfortunately, that's not currently an option within GoCentral Online Store. There isn't a way to remove the shopping cart icon. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Is it something can be an option, in the near future?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@CraigTRD It's not a feature I've heard requested before, so my guess would be probably not. Still, I'll pass the idea along to our product team. Our product team is always looking for ways to improve and appreciates suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

What I would actually like, is a "listings" page.  Like to list motorcycles, or boats, etc.  Not necessarily to sell items online, just to list them with pictures and descriptions.

Thank you,

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@CraigTRD I don't know of a way that you'd be able to have multiple pictures for listings on a single page. One solution would be to create content sections that have a single picture and a description, then link each image to a page that has a gallery of the other images you want.