• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How do I show visitors the tracking page and on how I could give them a tracking number of product?

So I've put my website to be reviewed by several people and they said that I needed a tracking page in order for customers to trust and to give them a ton more convenience so I could convert. Please, I really need an answer for this question. It would really mean a lot if you help me on this one!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: How do I show visitors the tracking page and on how I could give them a tracking number of produ

Hello 

Godaddy hosting accounts let you view statistics about your website's traffic.

1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
    2. Click Web Hosting.
    3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
    4. Click Plesk Admin.
    5. At the bottom of the section of the domain hosting you want to use, click Show More.
    6. Click Web Statistics.
    7. Log in using your Plesk username and password.

If you want to change which stats program you use, click Hosting Settings. From there you can choose the Web statistics application you want to use, and then click OK.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
    Highlighted

Re: How do I show visitors the tracking page and on how I could give them a tracking number of produ

You mean the Tracking ID of the product I'm going to send to my customers right?

Solution

Hi @anotherone246,

There is currently no external access by customers to view your personal shipment tracking. You can either email them a UPS/FedEx tracking number upon shipping. Or you can move to a Managed WordPress eCommerce site that can provide a plugin for this extended feature. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support