• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

How long until ads appear on my site/Why aren't ads appearing?

Howdy folks, I launched my site earlier this week or late last week, and I'm signed up with Adsense. But upon using the Web Editor in GoCentral, selecting Site Settings, Display Ads, and then pasting in the code given to me by Adsense, no ads have shown up. I allowed a single code to sit in the site for two days, and I still didn't get anything appearing.

Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to use only a certain kind of ad unit or something?

My site is using the Urban theme, if that helps any.

really need to monetize my site, so if someone could please help me, I'd be incredibly grateful!

(Site is SlayerSpace.com)

Justice for All.
    2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: How long until ads appear on my site/Why aren't ads appearing?

Hi @Dalekslayer3699. Based on our help documentation, it can take up to 48 hours after Google approves your site for ads to display (provided you have added the code correctly and published the site again). If all of the above have happened but you're no longer seeing ads, you may want to double check to make sure your site is still approved and/or check with our support team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: How long until ads appear on my site/Why aren't ads appearing?

Hi @JesseW. Thank you for replying to my issue, I'll make sure to wait another day or so for the ads to be approved. If nothing happens, how do I check to see that my site is approved?

I entered the code into the Site Settings and a message appeared below saying it "looks good" and to publish it, which I have.

Justice for All.