• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How much traffic does 512mb of RAM allow?

I recently launched a website, and I'm expecting a fair amount of traffic to go through it, and I was wondering how much traffic does 512mb of RAM allow?

My site isn't overly heavy with content,  so how many page-views per day could I have before I need to upgrade my resources to 1024mb of RAM?

Thanks, 

-Johnson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: How much traffic does 512mb of RAM allow?

@johnson wrote:

I recently launched a website, and I'm expecting a fair amount of traffic to go through it, and I was wondering how much traffic does 512mb of RAM allow?

My site isn't overly heavy with content,  so how many page-views per day could I have before I need to upgrade my resources to 1024mb of RAM?

Thanks, 

-Johnson

@johnson 512 mb of ram is good enough for several hundred visitors per day, if you notice an issue you can simply upgrade your account at that time.

--

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: How much traffic does 512mb of RAM allow?

@johnson wrote:

Thanks, 

-Johnson

@johnson 512 mb of ram is good enough for several hundred visitors per day, if you notice an issue you can simply upgrade your account at that time.

--

View solution in original post