• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How to add Google Analytics to my website?

I have just put up a website with GoDaddy although I've had many domains registered with them since 1999.  I've tried to download the GA file to track my views, etc., and cannot seem to find the place where I go if I aready have a website with GoDaddy and start the process.  I had a bit of difficulty with registering because of the 2 step authentication, as I do not own a mobil phone.  I'm actually not certain if it registered.  I had GA when I had my shop on Ruby Lane, but since then have (1998-2010) changed email and had several different phone numbers from moving.  I would really appreciate some imput on how to be able to get GA for my website on GoDaddy.  Thank you, Dinah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: How to add Google Analytics to my website?

If you're using the current website builder platform it has Google Analytic integration built in, you'll just need to activate it following the steps of this article.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-google-analytics-to-my-site-27179

If you're using a different product for the website let us know.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: How to add Google Analytics to my website?

If you're using the current website builder platform it has Google Analytic integration built in, you'll just need to activate it following the steps of this article.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-google-analytics-to-my-site-27179

If you're using a different product for the website let us know.

View solution in original post