• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to add subscriptions in online store for coupons, abandoned cart options, etc?

how can i add a subscription based option the Actual online store in my godaddy account. I need the ability to still use the coupons, abandoned carts options within the online store and the HTM code option does not allow me to do so.

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted

Re: subscriptions in online store

If you are using GoCentral Online Store, there is not an option for subscription at this time.

Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I
    Solution

Re: subscriptions in online store

Hi @DannyG_,

It sounds like you are on top of your game by addressing the details that are needed to fully take advantage of your e-commerce efforts.  While the online store is an excellent starting spot, you might want to consider using shopify, woocommerce, e-commercetemplates, or another similar full service shopping cart.  Perhaps taking some time to list all of your required "must-have" features, then the "would-be-nice" features would be helpful at this point.  Make your comparisons and then pick the platform.  This is particularly true if you are going to add multiple vendors and affiliate marketing to your business plan.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites