• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to add terms and condition section at bottom of the page

Just set up my online shop. I need to add terms and condition/privacy policy/Refund and cancellation etc at the bottom of the page? So tell me.

17 REPLIES 17
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: How to add terms and condition section at bottom of the page

Hi @ishmaelkey. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! There are a few ways you could do this if you're using our new Website Builder with Online Store. The most common way would be to create a terms and conditions page, then remove the option for it to appear in your navigation. Once you add your text to that page, you can then link to the page wherever and however you choose. Hope that helps. 

gocentral show nav.jpg

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

@ishmaelkey

To add to the previous reply -- after you do that, click on the Footer widget.   There you can add those links in the "Copyright" box.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@ishmaelkey wrote:

Just set up my online shop. I need to add terms and condition/privacy policy/Refund and cancellation etc at the bottom of the page? So tell me.

Hi @ishmaelkey,

It would be great if you would share the url of your website so we can all see it. Thanks!

Rachel

@RachelM wrote:

@ishmaelkey wrote:

Hi @ishmaelkey,

It would be great if you would share the url of your website so we can all see it. Thanks!

Rachel

http://www.ikonline.info/

cannot add terms and condition at bottom of the page. have tried the above too. (maybe i may be doing it wrong) 

I am also having a problem with this. I have tried several things and nothing seems to add the privacy policy page. How do we do it?

Can someone from GoDaddy provide specific instructions on how to add these to the footer because as was mentioned, these steps don't work.  Thank you!

Ok , well here is my website I am going to add the same thing as above . So this is the "pre add" terms and conditions now, later I will paste the post add. My site is an import business for Ladies who would appreciate the option of having a unique designer handbag made by hand from "Abaca" which is island Hemp and very strong. We also offer Cute sandals that are handmade and are for men and women here is the link to my Go Daddy page. https://www.sandsoulisland.com 

This is a free tutorial for GO DADDY website. DIVE IN. Hope this help. This link is from help desk of this website.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/dive-in-browse-all-articles-list-24708??v=1

Thank you soooo much! So, GoDaddy has no platform that I can go to build or create that page, correct? Terms of Use and Privacy Policy pages must be created from an outside source. Any suggestions?

I used Shopify and Weebly Free tools. You key in a few business specific items and it will e-mail you a link to get the documents. I did Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Return Policy. Quick and super simple.

Thank you VERY much! Great advice!

It certainly does help! You guys rock! Thank you VERY much!

Again, thank you, also, I can see already that "the Community" is going to be an invaluable source of information from really GREAT people!! Thank all of you!!!!

Thanks! I will certainly give it a try.

Thank you, also! Much appreciated!

Thanks, I will check it out.

Thank You Very Much, @MamaKat, I will check it out and sorry it took me a while to reply. GREAT advice!