cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How to add trustpilot or reviews?

Hallo,

I was trying to put a Trustpilot HTML on my site but I can't do it with the GoDaddy site builder. Does someone know how I can put reviews from Trustpilot or the other way on my site?

Hopefully, someone can help me Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: How to add trustpilot or reviews?

@bramlinders10

Did you try the HTML Embed Custom HTML widget?   You would add that widget to the page you want and then paste the code into the Custom Code box.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison
    Solution

1. Log in to your Trustpilot Business Account.
    2. Click on Integrations to access the TrustBox Library and get an overview of all the TrustBoxes you can access.
    3. You can filter to see TrustBox types, e.g., TrustBoxes optimized for SEO. You can also click on the TrustBoxes to see live previews.
    4. Once you've chosen a TrustBox, you can configure the widget by following the steps under Get your TrustBox.
    5. When you're ready to implement, click Get Code. You'll now have the option to choose Email me this code, so you can send it to yourself or your developer.
    6. Copy the code into the HEAD section of your website (you only have to do this once whether you're adding one or several TrustBoxes).
    7. Add the HTML to the BODY where you'd like the TrustBox(es) to be displayed.
    New

@fisherjames731  do you know how to add the html code to the head section of the website?