• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to change or delete a line on my website Footer?

I've changed the copy right and GoDaddy on my website footer.  However, the 3rd line that's usually located at the bery bottom I'm unable to click on.  It will take me directly to a page. How do I change or delete this line?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Footer

Hey there @FURRBALLZ,

Not quite sure which line in the footer you're talking about. Can you explain a bit further? Maybe attach a screenshot? Or, if you can provide your URL, I'll take a look.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi Joe, The URL is:

https://websites.godaddy.com/en-US/editor/281d5d52-e9e4-45e3-af8d-4e8978a18ff5/f02112a9-070f-472f-ad...

I'm speaking of the very bottom where it reads Home    Food

I'm trying to delete both or at least Food.  Anytime I click on it it'll take my Home or Food page.  I can't edit it.  It only takes me there.  Thank you for helping.

Thank you,

FurrBallZ

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @FURRBALLZ. This is controlled in the page settings for the specific page. If you go to your Pages section then click the three dot menu, you should be able to choose page settings. From there you will have the option of toggling footer navigation for the page itself. You'll just need to do that for your Home and Food pages. Hope that helps. 

GC-show in footer.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.