• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How to change the currency for the GoDaddy Reseller product?

Good Day , I need some assistance with regards to the go daddy reseller plugin. I need to change the currency on that to reflect ZAR. I have changed the currency on the settings and the storefront customisation but it still shows up in USD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @Wes3 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue? Did you follow the steps in this help guide? According to the help guide:

Although your currency preferences display by default, a customer can override your preferences by selecting a different currency in your storefront's header.

According to this, once you opt in to Multi-Currency, your customers will be able to change the currency to a different currency based off of their region in your store.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this helpful in troubleshooting. Have a great weekend!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Wes3 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue? Did you follow the steps in this help guide? According to the help guide:

Although your currency preferences display by default, a customer can override your preferences by selecting a different currency in your storefront's header.

According to this, once you opt in to Multi-Currency, your customers will be able to change the currency to a different currency based off of their region in your store.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this helpful in troubleshooting. Have a great weekend!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post