• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to edit text or discount code and edit the initial email to subscribers?

I've just had a very frustrating call with a GoDaddy rep who had no idea what I was talking about after explaining 5 times. I thought it was meant to be tech help and tried live chat but a 80 min wait!!

Q1. I've just added a subscribe button to website offering a % discount code on 1st purchase if sign up to news. There is a line detailing the discount and discount code but this has been prepopulated and I have no way of editing the actual text or discount code! Can anyone help with that?

Q2. Ive tried to find where to edit the initial email that subscribers will get once they sign up but cannot see how to do that. can anyone advise how to do that? 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: I need technical support with website builder but calling GoDaddy has not helped at all!!! help?

Hey there @CAMPBELLTRACY,

This guide is the most comprehensive on all of GoCentral's features. It should provide the information you're looking for.

Also, just to be clear, you're asking for design support, not tech support. Tech support is when a function or feature of the website isn't working correctly, not when you don't know how to make a design feature. GoDaddy doesn't do development work unless you pay them to do so.

That guide is really thorough. I still use it all the time and I know quite a bit about GoCentral. Give it a shot and see if that gives you the answer you need.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community