• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to get music to continue to play on all of my webpages--Website audio?

I have added audio to the website but I want to know if its possible that the music audio cotinues to play when the next webpage is visited.  Currently with each new page the audio stops and has to be restarted

5 REPLIES 5
    Helper III

Re: Website audio

Hello @Kane4rent,

Would you mind telling us how you built your website? E.G. Wordpress, GoDaddy Website Builder etc.

If your able to insert Javascript into your site then you are able to do this:

Harry Brand - Here to help out the community
    New

Hi, I'm a brand new user with the same question.  I used GoDaddy Website Builder.  Audio starts great on the first page and then stops if the person clicks a link to another page.  Thanks, Mark

Re: How to get music to continue to play on all of my webpages--Website audio?

Hello, I just want to change the existing music on the website slideshow.

Hi. I also use the same for my site. can you pease tell me how to have music playing when a person visits my site? thanks

Re: How to get music to continue to play on all of my webpages--Website audio?

I just got off the phone with tech support with this same question. The answer I was given is that it is not possible for the audio to continue to play after leaving the main page unless an audio section was added to each additional sub page. That means more clutter for my other pages, you would think the audio would continue to play until the end of the playlist that I am using on Sound Cloud. So far I have been impressed with this Site Builder, certainly this is something that can be fixed easily right??????