• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How to get my Square account working on my website?

Hi there,

I recently opened up a square account, and added the Square credit card payment option to my website. I added it to the services section so that customers have to pay upfront when they book an appointment. I already have Paypal set up.

When I test it, paypal is working, but I am not able to select credit card as a payment method.

Can anyone tell me how to get the credit card option working?

Thanks! 🙂

1 REPLY 1
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: How to get my Square account working on my website?

Hello @bellavitabz1,

With the Online Appointments feature, you will be able to integrate both payment solutions (PayPal and Square) into your Online Appointments at the same time. Without too much information to go off of here, I can provide some help articles on the subject and provide some insight on my own experiences using Square. One of the issues when setting up Square accounts is the ability to Create a Location, information on which can be found here. When setting up the Square account inside of the Online Appointments, it will ask for the Location to be specified.

More information on setting up payment methods inside of Online Appointments can be found here.

If you still find you are having trouble with Square payments and the Online Appointments feature, feel free to contact Customer Support.

Thank you!

James - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support