• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to get rid of the free shipping label?

I want to offer free shipping on all of my products, but I don't like the label (the little truck with the words free shipping) appearing over the image of my every product. Is it possible to get rid of the label?

7 REPLIES 7
    Helper V

Re: How to get rid of the free shipping label?

@Cherepaha

Do you have excess to your files and code?

I would put in another image you like better myself such as make a image with, "free shipping", to put in its place without the truck you do not like..... or just go into the code and take it off completely.

Mind you my shops are made with drupal not the godaddy platform....

Hopefully someone else will jump in and offer some other ideas?

Mrsroadrunner Photography

Hi @Cherepaha, thanks for posting.

If you're still having trouble with this, can you follow up and clarify what you were using to build your site and how you have the free shipping setup? Was it setup as a promotion or was the shipping price just set to $0.00?
    ^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

Thanks for your reply. I built my site with GoDaddy. When I describe every product, I have access to code, but not when I select the shipping cost. The label is added at some point automatically, i have no idea how to cancel it. 

was there ever a resolution to this? I can't seem to find a feature to turn off or a way to disable this via coding at all 😕

Employee
    Employee

Hello @GIDesign!

Thank you for posting. If this question is about our Online Store, there's no method for changing the appearance of the "Free Shipping" tag at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

Please add an option to the pull down for shipping for those of us providing a service not a product.  I don't want "free shipping" or anything showing.  I know this can be done within the source code.

Highlighted
    New

Please either provide the option to source code or allow this feature to be turned off.  This looks crazy for a service industry.