• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to have Blogs automatically inform my subscribers when a new blog is posted

Hi all, Need help!

I want to create a blog on my site and when I post it it automatically feeds my subscribers a post to inform them, the issue is that when I go to RSS to Email feed it gives me an error saying no RSS feed from my site available, can anyone help?  This is for www.writersrants.com I am being told different things from godaddy chat and email help and no one seems to know if it is a bug and programmers are working on it or not.

2 REPLIES 2
    Helper II
    Helper II

Re: How to have Blogs automatically inform my subscribers when a new blog is posted

Hello @EWriter1,

Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

Hello, I can help you with your problem... is your website is WordPress? or custom built website?

If you really need help from a programmer and a developer please send me a private message and I will respond to you as soon as I receive your private message. Alright!

Regards,

Waren

cstrasia
    Former Employee

Re: How to have Blogs automatically inform my subscribers when a new blog is posted

Hi @EWriter1,

Thanks for the message!  While there's a multi-step way to manually set this up, we're feverishly working on building a tool to automate it.  It'll take us 3-4 more weeks, but we're definitely working on it right now. 

Ultimately, you will be able to just enable this option in your Blog Manager with the most common default settings. You'll be able to change the settings if you'd like, but don't have to. Turning this option on will add a "sign up for updates" form on your blog posts and will add the folks who sign up to a special list so they receive the updates they're looking for.

Thanks again for the message.

ChristieS

Sr. PM, GoCentral Blog