• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How to implement ads.txt into your godaddy site?

So after getting a website, and signing up for adsense, Google asked me to put it an ads.txt into my site. I don't know how I could put in ads.txt into my website so I decided to ask here in the godaddy community.

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: How to implement ads.txt into your godaddy site?

You wouldn't be able to create a custom file in GoCentral.  But it isn't a requirement to have an ads.txt file.  This is a newer standard, it's possible they may add it in the future.

New

It seems to be a requirement now. Google Adsense is requesting it and they are saying your Adsense is at jeopardy.

"Earnings at risk - One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue."

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Still not a requirement, but Google is strongly recommending it.

https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/7441288?hl=en

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey Everyone. Thanks for bringing this issue up. Our product team is aware that this is an important issue and are looking at how to best address it. I will update on this thread when I have more concrete information.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.