• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to modify the background, letter size, font, etc. of captions for slideshow photos?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I'm using the website builder to include slideshows on my site. I just had a Help Chat and was told that there is no way to modify the slideshow captions. Thanks for trying to help, Justin.

View solution in original post

What I did was copy the picture in MSPAINT or other software and add your text to the picture and save it with another name so you don't alter the original file and upload it.

7 REPLIES 7
    Rockstar II

I'm using the website builder to include slideshows on my site. I just had a Help Chat and was told that there is no way to modify the slideshow captions. Thanks for trying to help, Justin.

What I did was copy the picture in MSPAINT or other software and add your text to the picture and save it with another name so you don't alter the original file and upload it.

It is absurd that you cannot edit the slideshow captions.

I totally agree. I would not only like to edit the caption but also make it only appear when hovered over. I've seen this on other sites and it's a really nice touch.

hi

might anyone know how i can add additional images on the home page in just one of the boxes?

i would also like to add a short welcome video. 

thank you

uh

I would also like to know how to do that..