• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to setup godaddy store front on an HTML website

Hey, Ive been thinking about getting the godaddy reseller program but before I do i would like to know how I would add the godaddy store front to my non wordpress website?

when searching on google all I see is steps for the wordpress plugin.

Do you build the storefront in the godaddy website builder and then add the code to your website? 

How is it done?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: How to setup godaddy store front on an HTML website

@deanerou 

GoCentral will not connect to the Reseller storefront at all. You do have some options, though:

There is a default reseller storefront that mimics GoDaddy's own storefront. You could simply add a redirect on you HTML site.

I'm not sure how much unique coding you'd have to do, but I believe I've seen people somehow integrate their reseller into an HTML page in the past. You'd have to do some research on that one.

Easiest to doo would be building something similar in WordPress and using the WordPress plugin for the reseller. Make it look like your HTML site design wise. Add pages too your menu that redirect to the WP site. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User I
    Super User I

Hello @deanerou !

I agree with @MrVapor . I've come to learn the WordPress route with the GoDaddy Reseller plugin will give you the flexibility that you want. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thank you, Much appreciated.