• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

I have NO access to three of my websites for four days now. Go Daddy is costing me a lot of lost $

This is the fourth day I have no access to three websites. Go Daddy says its a known issue but never the less this impacts me financially.

5 REPLIES 5
    Employee
    Employee

Re: I have NO access to three of my websites for four days now. Go Daddy is costing me a lot of lost

Hello @sendmenews,

We're very sorry for the downtime of your site. We are working to get this issue corrected as soon as possible. What we need to do that is for you to reach out to our support team as soon as you can. They need to collect information from you regarding the issue you're experiencing. Thank you!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: I have NO access to three of my websites for four days now. Go Daddy is costing me a lot of lost

@Heather wrote:

Hello @sendmenews,

We're very sorry for the downtime of your site. We are working to get this issue corrected as soon as possible. What we need to do that is for you to reach out to our support team as soon as you can. They need to collect information from you regarding the issue you're experiencing. Thank you!

Heather - I have contacted your customer support 3 of the 4 days and get the same response. We are aware of the problem and do not know when it will be resolved. This is truly unacceptable and unbelievable that GoDaddy cannot resolve the server problem. Clearly they do not seem to think it is pressing how significantly this can affect their customers. Guess they already have my money so there is no loss for them:(

Employee
    Employee

Hey @sendmenews,

I am truly sorry that your site is still down. I have suggested that you reach out to support again because some folks are back online now and, if you are not, our team needs to know and get some information from you about your specific situation. Please reach out to them when you can. Thank you.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

Looks like a very large outage.... any status on when this will be fixed/??

Community Manager
    Community Manager

This topic was created during a widespread issue that has long since been resolved. I'm closing the topic to prevent any future confusion over similar but unrelated issues. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.