• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

I have no idea what i am doing

I recently purchased a website, however, I am new to owning and maintaining a website and have no idea what to do. I don't want to pay $120.00 just to make my website work. is there another, cheaper solution? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Re: I have no idea what i am doing

Hi chris82414,

Happy to hear that you are beginning your website. I know that it can be a lot to take in when you are first starting up, whether your website will be for business or personal purposes, not knowing what you need can make the process sometimes feel overwhelming as well as concerning with how much the cost can be to host a website.

With that said, it is best to discuss your needs with our customer support representatives. Our agents specialize in business and personal needs for your online presence and will know how to address your concerns and find the best package for your goals. Whether you are creating a site to show off your local community baseball team, creating an online business presence for you brick and mortar location or wanting to startup a self sustaining E-commerce store, and much much more, we can find the best package with the right tools to work in your budget. 

Best wishes!

-Techfly 

Customer support by region | https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx