• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

I manage a planetarium and an observstory within the 2017 Solar Eclipse Parth of totality. HELP!

I wanted to put a very last minute Eclipse website up for my entire geographical region.  So, I thought that going with common and popular products would be a good idea.  If I don't start getting something that resembles quality support, I will have to scrap the idea, or go with another hosting service.  I need chat, email, or forum support from an official GoDaddy CSR - as I am still trying to resolve installation and setup issues.  I can't even start developing yet.

I need my completed SSL installed on my existing host account.  Only a GoDaddy CSR can do it.  And, I have no way to communicate with one.  Suggestions?

Rob Milner, Manager Golden Pond Planetarium, 614-595-1079

captainrobertmilner@gmail.com

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: I manage a planetarium and an observstory within the 2017 Solar Eclipse Parth of totality. HELP

Phone support is 24/7, unfortunately chat support is generally only available on weekdays.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    Solution

Re: I manage a planetarium and an observstory within the 2017 Solar Eclipse Parth of totality. HELP

I was able to procure a larger block of time and call a GoDaddy CSR.  He fixed both of my problems in short order and educated me in the process.  I have to admit, my frustration stems more from my not knowing exactly what needs to be fixed, than it does with the support staff’s ability to fix it.  I believe that all the ones I have talked to so far have given at least 100%.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Phone support is 24/7, unfortunately chat support is generally only available on weekdays.

Highlighted
    Solution

I was able to procure a larger block of time and call a GoDaddy CSR.  He fixed both of my problems in short order and educated me in the process.  I have to admit, my frustration stems more from my not knowing exactly what needs to be fixed, than it does with the support staff’s ability to fix it.  I believe that all the ones I have talked to so far have given at least 100%.  Thank you.