• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

I need a square slideshow on the left with editable text on the right

Is this possible to make in GoCentral?

It was easy to customize widths and columns in WebsiteBuilder, but it seems that all the pre-made "Sections" of GoCentral are impossible to change in any meaningful way.

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: I need a square slideshow on the left with editable text on the right

Hello Trying2Customiz,

I hope you are well.  You can set square slidshow in GoCentral. Follow these steps;

• Create your slideshow on your page, drag it to the approximate size you want displayed.
    • Click Settings, click advanced, scroll to bottom and the pixel rate will be displayed.
    • I choose to round those numbers and still get the fit on the page I desired.
    • Then use your photo editing software, I use Photoshop.
    • Create a new file and set the size at whatever pixel rate you chose in GD site builder. Place your image and edit to fit your canvas. You can modify, crop, stretch, add text or whatever effects you want.
    • Save as jpg or png, I just created a new folder on my desktop called GoDaddy Images for easy retrieval. Navigate back to GD Site builder, click your slideshow and add/manage images.
    • Use browse and upload the image from your desktop folder and insert into slideshow.
    • I also checked the "zoom to fit" under the settings tab.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Re: I need a square slideshow on the left with editable text on the right

You are describing features and settings available in WebsiteBuilder.

Those features and settings are not available in GoCentral.