• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

I've had a online store for a while now and haven't seen any new features added

I've had a online store for a while now and haven't seen any new features added that people have complained about for years.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Thinking of leaving

Hi @Loulou. Thanks for reaching out. There have definitely been recent updates to Online Store. What features were you looking for specifically? This is a good place to share feedback about products, but it would be helpful to know what you feel is missing so we can make sure the feedback gets passed along correctly. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

My time may be coming to a close just wondering if there is anything new I could upgrade to, to get a better experience I'm bored with my online store. You cant do much. I wish I could assign free shiping to certain people or city, or offer gift cards, or be able to connect my site with stamps for live shipping. Maybe even allow ads on our websites?? I like easiness of godaddy but wish you could do more things that everybody else can do.
    Solution

Hi @Loulou,

Your product requests are interesting and unique. We'll be happy to pass them along here for future consideration. Our Online Store does have an ease to creation, but if you have special needs for your ecommerce website (or type of business), you may wish to consider a WordPress plan with customized eCommerce plugins. Or take a look at the variety of eCommerce applications that you can install on a cPanel hosting plan. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support