• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Super User III
    Super User III

I want to share your GoCentral Site on my blog!

Hey everyone!

I recently moved my main site, joeforrest.com, to the GoCentral platform. I've worked with the platform for a few years now (even before it was released publicly) and it's come a long way. It's a cool platform and I can only say that I expect it to get better based on what my little birds tell me.

Anyway, I want to feature your GoCentral site on my blog if it's really cool and you've managed to do some out of the box stuff. Alternatively, I'd just like people to post links so others can see the different types of sites you can make with GoCentral.

I look forward to checking out your sites!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: I want to share your GoCentral Site on my blog!

Hello @MrVapor

I was on your site the other day actually and meant to message you, and let you know how well it looked. Awesome to know that was made using GoCentral.

I have a couple clients using that platform and hoping to the switch over myself in the recent month.

Here are a couple of my clients GoCentral sites:

https://navyclubusaindianasquadron.org/

https://mcldeptofindiana.org/

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

*Please ignore my incorrect spelling and grammar, via my phone*
    ~ Get Outlook for Android

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    Super User III
    Super User III

@davisdre317 

I'm digging the designs. I personally like the minimalist approach GoCentral takes. Best part is that if you play around a bit, you can still get unique and interesting designs.

I do wish I could post .gif images as both standard pictures and headers. That would make some design work really interesting.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Helper I

I try not to make it obvious that I use GO CENTRAL trying to stand out from the rest but the feature I used makes it look nice and fits right in what my genre is and all about. 

https://www.ryfyzone.com 

I think I want to design web-sites for a living now. 

Super User III
    Super User III

@RyFyZone 

Nice! I'm digging it. Smiley Happy

nice, simple and to the point, still working on a few things, only been up a month or so and i know that it can use improvement especially on the back end. But i am working on it and trying to figure the end and outs of the builder and the store.

Tried to get it to open in an external page but this post is not cooperating

http://www.stellajaneboutique.com

:<

Stella Jane Boutique

Super User III
    Super User III

@stellajane 

Very nice site!

Super User I
    Super User I

Hello @MrVapor!

Just converted two more sites to GoCentral:

Enjoy!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***