• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

IFRAME TITLE NOT SET - GOOGLE GIVES ERROR ON GODADDY MISING IFRAME TITLE

I'm looking at Google Debugger and an "iframe title" matching the tile on h2 of the iframe is missing. Ot use a simple iframe title is missing. I tried to put a <<title>> and still got the error that GODADDY DOES NOT PLACE IFRAME TITLES ON THEIR IFRAMES. This is a very simple and important thing to do and it is indeed an error. How hard is that? Google tells me my iframes have no iframe titles and has not thing to do with security so my performance of my page are lower now.

Being that the layouts are so limited and I already built a big website throughout and will be changing when I have the time to rebuild one through a different provider, but for now this has to be done, you are casuing pages to not perform as efficiently due to this kindergarten error. On top of offering only a few basic layouts in which some the button letters are too weak and Google will give you a warning that this page contains buttons with weak letter colors and weights. So I am limited to using very few layouts in which is why HTML CSS is important to use.

There is no 'iframe title' which is my issue. 

When is this goin to be fixed? 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: IFRAME TITLE NOT SET - GOOGLE GIVES ERROR ON GODADDY MISING IFRAME TITLE

Hello 

<iframe title='This is an IFRAME title' src='mywebsite.html' width='400' height='100'> </iframe>

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Re: IFRAME TITLE NOT SET - GOOGLE GIVES ERROR ON GODADDY MISING IFRAME TITLE

It does not work I tried that before therefore THIS IS NOT SOLVED. Google audit on chrome is telling me this is an issue on your code, css code where you write the IFRAME right before the java right before I place my code, an iframe title was never inserted. What they did was insert a heading for the ‘code section’ BUT THAT IS NOT AN IFRAME TITLE. And inserting that code doesn’t work, this is why I wrote this.

I will send exactly what google is telling me tomorrow and will point out exactly where the problem is, hopefully there will be more understanding.

Thank you