• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

If you need help with Go Central's drop menu

Greetings:

I thought creating sub-pages in Go Central would be as easy as dragging under page. 

It actually is! 

I created my pages and noticed that the navigation bar was bloated.  I wanted to create drop-down menus with subpages.  Here is my solution:

• Go to Pages; choose add drop down menu. 
    • Create your page that will have sub-pages.  For instance, I created the About Us page.
    • If, like me, you've already created your pages, just drag them to the drop-down page you created.
    • After you add drop-down menu pages, create new pages.  Make sure you choose for pages to show in the navigation.  Drag page to the drop-down menu page. 

My site is still in progress, but feel free to take a gander.  https://esbcpatx.org/ 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: If you need help with Go Central's drop menu

Nice guide!  Welcome to the community!

Super User III
    Super User III

Re: If you need help with Go Central's drop menu

@hhwscott 

I don't know if you've seen this but this GoCentral guide that GoDaddy supplies in their Help Section is amazing. Check it out!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community