Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    Helper I

Images not uploading on go central online store

Hi - hoping someone can help me.

When adding products using go central online store images are not being successfully uploaded.

I have about 260 products on there already (they have zero web presence but that's another grumble)

I haven't changed anything or done anything differently it just comes back with a broken image icon.

I have tried compressing the image but no joy, does anyone have any ideas please?  

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Images not uploading on go central online store

Hey there @Gelloire,

That is definitely strange. Have you tried using a different browser to edit the page? A lot of times it's a conflict with the browser.

If that's not the answer, there's likely a glitch in the software or something and you'll need to contact phone or chat support. They should be able to get you sorted if the issue is a software based one.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Helper I

Re: Images not uploading on go central online store

Hi - thanks so much for getting back to me.

and SUCCESS!  I tried it in IE and it worked a treat, so I maybe need to see if my chrome browser has made some sneaky changes that I don't know about.

Thanks again, appreciate it Smiley Happy