• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Increase HMTL max characters to 100,000

I have a page in my personal website that requires close to 100,000 records to render a world-map with labels. This is important and useful information of evolution of Covid19. Unfortunately I can only publish a sub-set of my page with the current limit of 52,000 characters in a free HTML page. I would help a lot If the HTML free sections could use up to 100,000 characters UTF-8 .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jpacerqueira,

Welcome to the Community!

If you need greater capabilities for adding HTML, the Websites+Marketing plan may not be the best choice for you. You'll want to look into using GoDaddy's Managed WordPress for more flexibility on programming the functionality of your pages. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This is my page at the moment : fuelbigdata. com/blog? blogcategory=Covid19+ Investigation  , It would benefit from the increase of max. chars, so it could publish the COVI19 evolution in all countries of the world instead of just in 55 countries.

Hi @jpacerqueira,

Welcome to the Community!

If you need greater capabilities for adding HTML, the Websites+Marketing plan may not be the best choice for you. You'll want to look into using GoDaddy's Managed WordPress for more flexibility on programming the functionality of your pages. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Not perfect than, but I'll come with an work around with minimal change on my current website design.